Government of turkey with collaboration of Cyprus Government has announced scholarship in turkey 2019 for international student belonging to any nationality which comes under the OIC Membership countries are eligible to apply.
this scholarship will cover Tuition fee and accomodation and monthly allowance.
Category: Fully funded Scholarship including tuition fee, meal, residence Travel and monthly allowance.
Course Level offered: Under-Graduate, Master’s and Doctoral (PHD) program in all field e-g (engineering, Technology, sciences, business, humanity, agriculture, Arts and medical sciences etc.)
Last date to apply for this Scholarship: 30th November, 2019
- 1-All nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship which comes under the OIC Membership Countries. so Pakistani and Bangladeshi Students are Encouraged to apply.
- English Language Test Certificate is Mandatory.
- Different age Limits for different programs.
- 12-year degree, O/A levels or equivalent for bachelors Programs ,2nd Class Bachelor’s degree 16-year equivalent in any field for master’s and MS/MPhil/Master’s for Doctoral Program.
- Have not taken any other scholarship program in Host country (Turkey).
- Must hold proof of identity as a citizen of their home country to apply for Scholarship in Turkey 2019.
- Must require police clearance certificate.
- Required FOREIGN Medical certificate.
There is no Application Fee for this scholarship, so what you have to do is to Open the application form in link mentioned below, fill out the form, attached the required documents and send it directly to the OIC Head Office Mention below.
Mr. Sher Rehman/Mr. Mohamed A. Zaghloul, Department of Science & Technology, OIC General Secretariat, P.O. Box 178, Jeddah 21411, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa Fully Funded Prestigious Scholarship in Qatar 2020 Click Here
Duration of Bachelor Program is 4 years, 2 year Duration for Masters/MS Program and 3 year duration for doctoral program.
- Application form
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Two reference letters
- Copy of original national identity card.
- Copy of all education transcripts and degree.
- Passport size pictures with blue/Black background.
Click the link below to open the official advertisement of this scholarship and application form.